CONTI-V FO PIONEER – New V-belts with EPDM Compound in XPZ, XPA, XPB and XPC Profiles
V-belts with up to 20 % higher performance and temperature resistance up to 120 °C
The ContiTech Power Transmission Group has developed a new type of heavy-duty CONTI-V FO PIONEER V-belts to DIN 7753 with EPDM compound in XPZ, XPA, XPB and XPC profiles.
Thanks to their high-performance EPDM compound, friction-fit drives in extreme temperature ranges can now also be achieved. Furthermore, they have a significantly longer service life than conventional raw-edge V-belts.
CONTI-V FO PIONEER V-belts can be used throughout the mechanical engineering sector and also replace existing drives cost-effectively. They are available in XPZ, XPA, XPB and XPC profiles. Length range from 512 to 2.932 mm.
- Temperature-resistant from -40 °C to +120 °C, application-specific
- Up to 20 % higher performance compared with CONTI-V FO ADVANCE
- Electrically conductive to ISO 1813
- L=L (from 1.000 mm) serial production
- Catalogue V-belts CONTI-V FO PIONEER (pdf, 1 902kB)