In this section you can find the answers for the most common questions asked by our customers. If you do not find the answer to your question, please contact our technical department.
- What is the efficiency of belt drives?
- What is the maximum circumferential speed of belts?
- What is the temperature resistance of drive belts?
- How do I know that the belt is properly tensioned?
- What do the abbreviations Li, La, Lw, Le, Ld mean?
- What is the marking on V-belts?
- Which pulleys are used for classic belt types 10, 13, 17 and 22?
- Why do V-belts have inner teeth?
- Is it better to use an inner or outer idler?
- When not to use a belt in power machinery?