Taper Lock Bushes
Taper Lock Bushes are standard conical bushes used as a locking mechanism for fixing pulleys, wheels, shaft couplings and other components to drive shafts.
The bushes have a conical outer surface and a cylindrical inner bore with H7 tolerance including a standardized keyway. Once fixed, the component is capable of transmitting torque while being secured against axial displacement.
Bushes Fields of Use
Taper bushes are used in a variety of industrial applications.
They are used to fix standard and non-standard V-belt, timing and flat pulleys, sprockets, TB hubs, shaft couplings and other components.
Cast iron GG20.
Other materials to order.
The bushes have Whitworth threads and the dimensions of the housings are derived from the original inch dimensions.
Bushes Basic Profile
- Standard range from TB 1008 to TB 5050 for holes from 9.0 to 125.0 mm
- Inch dimensions from 3/8" to 5"
- TB 6050, TB 7060, TB 8065 and TB 10085 bushings for holes up to 250.0 mm are also made to order.
Housing types by size
- A - with two clamping screws with internal hex key
- B - with three clamping screws with cylindrical head and internal hex key
Bushes Code Description
TB 2517 - 42
Type of bush
Size of inner hole
Documents for Download
TYMA CZ Catalogue
Czech and English (PDF 3.64 MB)
TYMA CZ Data Sheets
Czech and English (PDF 157.77 kB)