Polyurethane Welded Timing Belts
Welded Timing Belts timing belts are obtained from open-ended belts. They are welded on special machines. Their body consists of thermoplastic polyurethane reinforced with a steel tension member, in special cases with kevlar or stainless steel member. Various surface layers and attachments can be welded or glued on the belts.
Items in this group are not part of the Eshop. Prices and delivery terms will be provided via email.
Please enter desired item, design and quantity, and you can send queries using the Inquiry form below.
- Polyurethane teeth
- Steel cord tension member
- Polyurethane backing
Fields of Use
Polyurethane welded timing belts are used in all areas of industry as transport timing belts, in linear drives, positioning and lifting devices.
- High transmitted power and long service life
- Resistant to oil, petrol, benzene, UV radiation and ozone
- Temperature range, depending on application, from -30 °C to +80 °C
Belt Code Description
T10 - 50 - 8920 V + Linatex 2,0 mm
T10 - belt profile and tooth pitch in mm; 50 - belt width in mm; 8920 - belt length in mm; V - welded; Linatex 2.0 mm - surface layer
Welded polyurethane toothed timing belts are produced in many profiles.
According to the profile, the minimum length is about 700 mm, the maximum length is not limited.
Documents for Download
- Endless Polyurethane Welded Timing Belts Data Sheet (pdf, 193.84 kB)
- Catalogue of TYMA Drive Belts (pdf, 6.09 MB)