Inch Sizes Double-Sided Timing Belts
Double-Sided Inch Sizes timing belts with trapezoidal profiles DXL, DL and DH have been designed for drives with reversing direction of rotation.
The standard design allows economical solutions for double-sided synchronous power transmission in the lower and middle power range.
Length range Lp (mm): 304.80 - 1742.44
Length range Lp (mm): 314.33 - 3286.76
- Polyamide fabric
- Synthetic rubber teeth
- Glass cord tension member
- Synthetic rubber backing
Belt Fields of Use
The double-sided timing belts with trapezoidal profile in inches are suitable for synchronous drives with same-sense and counterrotating motion. They allow compact space and weight-saving drives with an efficiency of up to 98 %.
- High transmission power and long life
- Conditionally resistant to oil
- Suitable for tropical climates
- Electrical conductivity according to ISO 9563 for high performance variants
- Temperature range depending on application, from -20 °C to +100 °C
Belt Code Description
420 DH 150
420 - length in inch × 10 (42.0 inch = 42,0 × 25.4 = 1066.80 mm), DH - profile, 150 - width in inch × 100 (1.50 inch = 38.1 mm)
Documents for Download
- CONTI SYNCHROTWIN Double-Sided Inch Sizes Data Sheet (pdf, 126.35 kB)
- Catalogue of TYMA Drive Belts (pdf, 6.09 MB)
- Catalogue of ContiTech Timing Belts (pdf, 7.52 MB)