HTD Timing Belts
HTD timing belts are the most widespread type of drive belts for industrial applications. They enable economic drive solutions in the lower and middle performance range in well-proven quality.
They provide high power transmission and low noise even at high speeds. They are made of highly durable rubber compound with a glass cord tension member. The teeth are protected by a special impregnated fabric. The wide variety of profiles and sizes allows very different applications.
- Polyamide fabric
- Synthetic rubber teeth
- Glass cord tension member
- Synthetic rubber backing
Belt Fields of Use
The HTD timing belts are used in virtually all industrial applications, from compact drives in small household appliances, tools and the automotive industry to large drives in heavy mechanical engineering.
- High transmission power and long life
- Conditionally resistant to oil
- Suitable for tropical climates
- Temperature range depending on application from -20 °C to +100 °C
Belt Code Description
08M - 1200 - 20
08M - belt profile HTD, 1200 - belt length in mm, 20 - belt width in mm
Documents for Download
- CONTI SYNCHROBELT HTD Data Sheet (pdf, 407.73 kB)
- Catalogue of TYMA Drive Belts (pdf, 6.09 MB)
- Catalogue of ContiTech Timing Belts (pdf, 7.52 MB)