Polyurethane Open-Ended Timing Belts
PU Open-Ended timing belts in standard profiles.
They are manufactured with the teeth and bottom from thermoplastic polyurethane with excellent wear resistance and with high tensile strength steel tension member, in special cases with kevlar or stainless steel tension member. The open-ended belts can be welded into endless belts.
Polyurethane open-ended timing belts in inch profiles according to ISO 5296.
Polyurethane open-ended timing belts in SILENTSYNC/EAGLE profiles.
Polyurethane open-ended self tracking timing belts in standard TK and ATK profiles
- Polyurethane teeth
- Steel cord tension member
- Polyurethane backing
Belt Fields of Use
Polyurethane timing belts are used in all areas, from miniature drives, high-precision positioning and sorting mechanisms, small handheld machines to high-performance drives for building and woodworking machines.
- High transmission power and long life
- Resistant to oil, fuel, benzol, UV radiation and ozone
- Temperature range, depending on application, from -30 °C to + 80 °C
Belt Code Description
M 50 AT10 - 50 m
M - open-ended belt, 50 - belt width in mm, AT10 - belt profile, 50 m - belt length or roll in meters
Open-ended polyurethane timing-belts are available as the standard T, AT, ATK, HTD, STD and inch profiles.
Documents for Download
- Open-Ended Polyurethane Timing Belts Data Sheet (pdf, 287.53 kB)
- Catalogue of TYMA Drive Belts (pdf, 6.09 MB)