T Polyurethane Open-Ended Timing Belts
T PU Open-Ended - Polyurethane open-ended timing belts profile T.
They are manufactured with the teeth and bottom from thermoplastic polyurethane with excellent wear resistance and with high tensile strength steel tension member, in special cases with kevlar or stainless steel tension member. The open-ended belts can be welded into endless belts.
Standard width (mm): 10; 16; 25; 32; 50; 75; 100
Standard width (mm): 10; 16; 25; 32; 50; 75; 100; 150; 200
- Polyurethane teeth
- Steel cord tension member
- Polyurethane backing
Belt Fields of Use
Polyurethane timing belts are used in all areas, from miniature drives, high-precision positioning and sorting mechanisms, small handheld machines to high-performance drives for building and woodworking machines.
- High transmission power and long life
- Resistant to oil, fuel, benzol, UV radiation and ozone
- Temperature range, depending on application, from -30 °C to + 80 °C
Belt Code Description
M 50 T10 - 50m
M - open-ended belt, 50 - belt width in mm, T10 - belt profile, 50 - belt length or roll in meters
Documents for Download
- Open-Ended Polyurethane Timing Belts T2.5, T5, T10, T20 Data Sheet (pdf, 287.53 kB)
- Catalogue of TYMA Drive Belts (pdf, 6.09 MB)