eShop General Terms and Conditions
TYMA CZ, Ltd., Na Pískách 731, CZ - 400 04 Trmice
- Purchase via eShop is available to both registered and non-registered customers.
- Registration is not subject to conditions, non-use of eShop will not render cancellation. Registered users enter user name and password to access eShop. In case of forgotten password, a new one will be sent via email.
- Minimum quantity. The minimum order quantity shall be 1 piece or 1 meter, unless otherwise stated. The minimum quantity of standard roller chains packaged in boxes is 1 box, i.e. 5 meters. The minimum order value for shipments outside the EU is 100 € or an equivalent value in another currency.
- Price is listed in Czech koruna (CZK) or Euros (€), excluding and including VAT.
- Price is given upon request in instances where it is not stated or is listed as 0,-. Price calculation of such items is based on availibility and the current prices of our suppliers. Please send us the desired quantity and any enquiries of the goods you wish to purchase. Price and delivery terms and conditions will be sent to you via email. Only after we receive your confirmation shall the goods be ordered from the supplier.
- You shall receive an order confirmation via email.
- Dispatch. Shipment of goods occur weekdays 08:00-16:00.
- Shipping and handling fees. Shipments weighing up to 30 kg are sent via parcel delivery through a mail service. Shipments exceeding 30 kg are sent via freight forwarder and cost is according to carrier price list based on weight and place of delivery. Shipping cost for export shipments is based on weight and delivery location. Customs clearance fees are charged for shipments destined outside the EU and are added to the shipping cost.
- Method of payment. Unless otherwise agreed, accepted methods of payment for goods sent within the Czech Republic are (1) cash on delivery or (2) payment in advance. For shipments up to 5,000 CZK, we only accept cash on delivery. We only allow payment in advance for shipments sent abroad. Goods may be paid upon personal collection at our central warehouse in Trmice. Regular customers may, by stipulated agreement, issue an invoice.
- Delivery time frame for stocked items is 1-2 business days from receipt of order. Delivery time frame for goods not in stock usually ranges 1-2 weeks. If delivery time frame extends beyond 3 weeks, we shall send you a notice.
- Delivery time frame for export shipments is generally 4-5 business days; however, some countries have a time frame of 7-10 business days.
- When purchasing from the eShop, the consumer, in accordance with § 1829 et seq. of the Civil Code, reserves the right to return purchased goods within 14 days without stating a reason (as defined under the right of withdrawal). In case of returning goods please use the appropriate form. Products must not have been damaged or worn. The amount of the returned goods shall be refunded within 14 days. The refund is minus any cost in cases of returned damaged goods or returned goods having undergone wear and tear (as defined under the right of compensation for damages). Purchased goods cannot be returned in instances of custom-made goods having been specifically designed according to the consumer’s request (as defined under the right of withdrawal). In case of withdrawal the consumer bears the cost of returning goods (ie. costs of returning goods to the supplier and packaging costs).
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR). If there is a consumer dispute between us and a consumer over a purchase/service agreement that cannot be settled by means of mutual agreement, the consumer may submit a proposal for an out-of-court settlement of such a dispute to the entity authorised to settle consumer disputes out of court, which is: Česká obchodní inspekce (Czech Trade Inspection Authority), Ústřední inspektorát - oddělení ADR (Central Inspectorate - ADR Department), Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic, email: email@example.com, web: adr.coi.cz. Consumers can also use the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform, which is established by the European Commission at http://ec-europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
TYMA CZ, Ltd. General trade terms apply to all contractual relationships, particularly supplies/deliveries. By placing an order or accepting an offer, the customer demonstrates that he is familiar with and understands these general terms and conditions and thus is in agreement with them.