Belts Antistatic Properties
Which belts are suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres? It is one of your frequently asked question. We therefore decided to take the topic in more detail even on our website. Belts that meet the antistatic requirements of the relevant standards are now marked in the e-shop with the ISO symbol.
Our Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Which Belts are Antistatic for Use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres?
- Can You Provide Me with a Certificate According to the ATEX Directive for the Purchased Belts?
Belt Antistatic Properties Certification
If a test report according to ISO 1813 and ISO 9563 is required, ContiTech issues the following certificates on request after the factory tests:
- Electrical Conductivity Certificate
- Certificate of Electrical Conductivity for Gas Stations
- Non-Flammability Certificate UL 94 HB with Electrical Conductivity Certificate
More information both about the use and certification of belts in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX), and about verification of belts antistatic properties and non-flammability, you can find on the Belt Certification page.