Answers to the most common questions asked by our customers. If you do not find the answer to your question, please use the Ask Your Own Question Form below.
Information about our company TYMA CZ or our Eshop can be found on pages About Us, Products or Contacts. The Eshop Operating Hints page is particularly useful when working with our Eshop.
We provide our customers with a newsletter containing information about belt drives regularly. Visit the TYMA newsletter page to register.
- Why Use Our Belts Instead of Other Belts on the Market?
- What is the efficiency of belt drives?
- What is the maximum circumferential speed of belts?
- What is the temperature resistance of drive belts?
- How do I know that the belt is properly tensioned?
- What do the abbreviations Li, La, Ld, Le, Lw mean?
- What is the marking on V-belts?
- Which pulleys are used for classic belt types 10, 13, 17 and 22?
- Why do V-belts have inner teeth?
- Is it better to use an inner or outer idler pulley?
- Which Belts are Antistatic for Use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres?
- Can You Provide Me with a Certificate According to the ATEX Directive for the Purchased Belts?
- When not to use a belt drive?
- How to Select Gear Components?