Answers to the most common questions asked by our customers. If you do not find the answer to your question, please use the Ask Your Own Question Form below.
We provide our customers with a newsletter containing information about belt drives regularly. Visit the TYMA newsletter page to register.
- What is the efficiency of belt drives?
- What is the maximum circumferential speed of belts?
- What is the temperature resistance of drive belts?
- How do I know that the belt is properly tensioned?
- What do the abbreviations Li, La, Lw, Le, Ld mean?
- What is the marking on V-belts?
- Which pulleys are used for classic belt types 10, 13, 17 and 22?
- Why do V-belts have inner teeth?
- Is it better to use an inner or outer idler pulley?
- When not to use a belt drive?