PTFE Foil, Mesh, Belts
PTFE is used in need of increased load, chemical resistance and low coefficient of friction. From PTFE produced many highly resistant products - foil, mesh, plates, profiles, endless conveyor belts etc.
Glassy, kevlar or combined fabrics are coated with PTFE. They are supplied by the meter in rolls.
PTFE fabric joined in endless dryer or conveyor belts in various types of connections, incl. editing edges, guidance etc.
More Information about Foils
Properties of PTFE :
- temperature resistant from −190 °C to +260 °C, briefly up to +300 °C, non-flammable!
- high chemical resistance, acid resistance, gasoline, oil etc.
- resistance to mildew
- resistance to UV, infrared and high frequency radiation
- possibility of use in contact with foodadhesive surface, non-stick, low friction coefficient
- very long service life, resistance to aging
- easy washability