New CONTI SYNCHROFORCE CXP and CXA Belts with Less PAH
ContiTech has developed new transmission belts for trouble-free operation with less polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH).
Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (English abbreviation PAH, Czech PAU, German PAK) can be harmful to human health if people come into contact with them for a long time. The EU is expected to have stricter requirements for products containing PAH in the future.
CONTI SYNCHROFORCE CXP and CXA meet all health limits.
Advantages of New CONTI SYNCHROFORCE CXP and CXA Belts
- Clean operation of air supply systems – e.g. ventilation systems and compressors
- No problem with passing tests of household products – e.g. vacuum cleaners, cleaning devices, coffee grinders, printers
- Protection of persons in case of long-term contact with the belt
Choose from our offer of CXP and CXA belts in our Eshop. We have many profiles and dimensions directly in stock, for others we guarantee short delivery times.
CXP and CXA Belt Construction
- Polyamide fabric
- Synthetic rubber teeth
- Aramid tension member (CXA)
- Glass cord tension member (CXP)
- Synthetic rubber backing
CONTI SYNCHROFORCE CXP and CXA – Profiles and Applications
CONTI SYNCHROFORCE are suitable for every application, e.g. in material handling, in the textile industry or in printers, door systems, but also in home appliances.
- Slow and high performance (CXA)
- High power transmission (CXP)
- High torque and extremely dynamic and shock loads
3M, 5M, 8M, 14M
CXP and CXA Belts Properties
PAH category 2 according to "2014 AfPS GS: 01 PAK"
- Temperature range, depending on application, from −20 °C to +100 °C
- Electrically conductive according to ISO 9563
- Conditionally oil resistant
- Resistant to ozone and aging
- Suitable for tropical climates
- Suitable for reverse flexing / reverse tensioning idlers