CONTI LASER ALIGNER Belt Aligner
Price without VAT: 371.47€
Price including VAT: 449.48€ with VAT
Catalogue price excluding VAT:
In Stock We update the stock availability information every 2 hours.
The goods we have in stock are usually ready for shipping or personal collection no later than the next working day. In case of personal collection, please do not come to pick the goods up before we contact you that the goods are ready.
CONTI® LASER ALIGNER is a laser-based alignment tool for accurate and efficient adjustment of belt and chain drives.
- Quick and easy to use
- Optical output power of 5 mW
- Enables perfectly aligned projection
- Highly accurate measurement
- Reduces the wear of the belt drives
- Improves time and quality management
- To align the belts, position the 3 target magnets on the side of the pulley, respectively at positions 0 °, 90 ° and 270 °.
- For magnetic pulley installation: Fix the Conti Lase Belt-Aligner at the side of the other pulley, using a magnet plate, if necessary. (Caution, laser line-difference.)
- Switch on the Conti Laser Belt-Aligner to align it to the target magnets.
- For non-magnetic pulley installation: Use strong double-sided tape.
- The alignment of the belt drive (horizontal and vertical) is achieved when the Iaser beam at all 3 target magnets is on the same marking.
- lf necessary, align the belt drive and check it again.
Do not Iook into the Iaser beam! Please take notice of magnetic fields! Take note for safety regulation BGV-B2! Do not use it in explosive areas! Please keep dry!
Documents for Download
Continental is the world’s largest specialist for rubber and plastics technology in the non-tire rubber sector. A division of Continental AG, the company develops and produces functional parts, components and systems for the automotive and other important industries.
ContiTech importance on immediate proximity to customers. ContiTech is active in 26 countries with 75 production sites and more than 40 R&D facilities and sales organizations. The customers around the world stand to profit: Greater safety. Higher efficiency. Closer proximity.
TYMA CZ, s.r.o., is the official distributor of Continental ContiTech Power Transmission Group.