Taper Lock Bushes
Standard Taper Lock bushes are designed for fastening pulleys, wheels, shaft couplings and other components to shafts. They are produced in standard series and dimensions from gray cast iron (for technological reasons, some sizes from steel).
Taper Lock bushes have a conical outer surface and a cylindrical inner bore with H7 tolerance including a standardized keyway (for technological reasons, some sizes with a reduced keyway). Once fixed, the component is capable of transmitting torque while being secured against axial displacement.
Bushes Fields of Use
Taper Lock bushes are used in a variety of industrial applications.
They are used to fix standard and non-standard V-belt, timing and flat pulleys, sprockets, TB hubs, shaft couplings and other components.
Cast iron GG 20.
Other materials to order.
The bushes have Whitworth threads and the dimensions of the housings are derived from the original inch dimensions.
Bushes Basic Profile
- Standard range from TB 1008 to TB 5050 for holes from 9.0 to 125.0 mm
- Inch dimensions from 3/8" to 5"
- TB 6050, TB 7060, TB 8065 and TB 10085 bushings for holes up to 250.0 mm are also made to order.
Housing types by size
- A - with two clamping screws with internal hex key
- B - with three clamping screws with cylindrical head and internal hex key
Bushes Code Description
TB 2517 - 42
Taper Lock bush
Type of bush
Size of inner hole
Documents for Download
TYMA CZ Catalogue
Czech and English (PDF 3.64 MB)
TYMA CZ Data Sheets
Czech and English (PDF 460.54 kB)