HRC Elastic Couplings
HRC are torsionally flexible, puncture-proof shaft couplings with two metal hubs with front claws and a rubber element. They transmit torque through pressure-stressed elastic star-shaped buffer which absorbs shock and torsional vibration. This element is oil resistant and electrically conductive. HRC coupling hubs are made of grey cast iron as unbored, with a pilot bore or for fixing with Taper Lock bushes.
HRC couplings can be used for both directions of rotation and each mounting position.
Couplings Fields of Use
HRC flexible couplings are designed for the highest requirements in a wide range of industries, especially for compressors, pumps, conveyors, construction machinery and many other machines. They are available in two-piece cast iron design.
- Alignment of radial, axial and angular misalignment of shafts
- Parallel misalignment up to 0.5 mm, axial misalignment up to 1.7 mm
- Use for a temperature range from −40 °C to +100 °C
- High speed capability, cost effective solution
- Simple assembly without the need to modify the bore (applies to versions with Taper Lock bushings)
Documents for Download
TYMA CZ Data Sheets
Czech and English (PDF 494.92 kB)
We also provide design and calculation of transmission components, including shaft couplings. In the case of your interest in this service, use the detailed Transmission Drive Design Form.