ESCODISC Disc Couplings
ESCODISC disc couplings are all-metal torsionally rigid, backlash-free and maintenance-free shaft couplings. Torque is transmitted by high-strength stainless steel discs. The total torque capacity and misalignment capacity depend on the disc pack thickness, the disc material, the amount of drive bolts and the free span of the material between the drive bolts. The ESCODISC couplings meet the API 610 standards. The couplings are able to compensate for radial, angular and axial misalignments.
Couplings Fields of Use
ESCODISC shaft couplings are designed to transmit the highest torques in all industries.
They are used mainly in the drives of compressors, pumps, conveyors, presses, test benches and drives in the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and food industries.
The disc couplings are available in various series and designs. At the same time, they are available in many combinations with adapters, brake discs, etc.
- Optimized shaped stainless-steel discs for equal load distribution
- No problems in dirty and corrosive environments due to the use of stainless steel discs and protected bolts
- AISI 301 full hard stainless-steel discs
- Special plated hardware
- Precisely drilled and reamed flange holes
- Black oxyded overall steel parts, oiled for protection
- High torque and high continuous misalignment capacity
- Maintenance free
- Very low and predictable reaction forces on associated equipment
- No disc buckling, no fretting corrosion between the discs
- Adjustable spacer design for easy accommodating DBSE changes
- Temperature range -40 °C to 270 °C
Documents for Download
Shaft Coupling Manufacturer Profile
By developing, designing and manufacturing gear and disc types couplings for the entire industrial market, ESCO Couplings has become a leader of the world’s major manufacturer of couplings and is known and recognized by his peers as a specialist in top quality couplings.
ESCO is a family owned and run business specialized in designing, manufacturing, selling and distributing power transmission products and services. ESCO operates in multiple European countries, in China and in India through wholly owned subsidiaries. The group can further rely on a tight-knit network of distributors who promote our brand in more than 25 countries around the world.