CONTI-V FO PIONEER V-Belts
CONTI-V FO PIONEER (EPDM) belts are transversely stiff raw-edge heavy-duty V-Belts to DIN 7753 for powerful, sustained power transmission with enhanced running smoothness.
The belts are made of highly resistant EPDM rubber compound with temperature resistance up to 130 °C, reinforced with special tension member. Their optimized flanks provide better friction coefficient and up to 3x higher performance than conventional belts.
- Fiber-reinforced EPDM rubber bottom section
- Embedding compound
- Polyester tension member
- Cotton cover fabric
Belt Fields of Use
The CONTI V® FO PIONEER heavy-duty V-Belts meet the strongent requiremets of modern drive technology and pave the way for new applications in all areas of mechanical engineering from precision mechanics to heavy machine construction.
Typical application fields include compressors, blowers, machine tools, paper and chemical industry and many other areas.
- Temperature range from –40 °C to +130 °C
- Very good flexibility thanks to molded teeth
- High dynamic stability
- Enhanced running smoothness through inverted production process matched-set L=L (from 1000 mm)
- Electrically conductive to ISO 1813
- Conditionally resistant to oil
- Suitable for tropical climates
- Low in PAHs - category 2 according to AfPS-GS-2014-01-PAK
- Power increased by 5.5 %
- Enhanced durability thanks to more abrasion-resistant compound
Belt Code Description
XPB - profile; 3350Ld - datum length mm, PIONEER - type
Documents for Download
- CONTI-V FO PIONEER XPZ, XPA, XPB, XPC Data Sheet (pdf, 157.08 kB)
- Catalogue of TYMA Drive Belts (pdf, 6.09 MB)
- Catalogue of CONTI-V Belts (pdf, 6.41 MB)
- CONTI-V FO PIONEER Data Sheet (pdf, 534.84 kB)
Belt Manufacturer Profile
Continental is the world’s largest specialist for rubber and plastics technology in the non-tire rubber sector. A division of Continental AG, the company develops and produces functional parts, components and systems for the automotive and other important industries.
ContiTech importance on immediate proximity to customers. ContiTech is active in 26 countries with 75 production sites and more than 40 R&D facilities and sales organizations. The customers around the world stand to profit: Greater safety. Higher efficiency. Closer proximity.
TYMA CZ, s.r.o., is the official distributor of Continental ContiTech Power Transmission Group.