RCK Clamping Elements
RCK Clamping Elements are cylindrical clamping elements with a cylindrical inner bore.
They provide a strong and economical shaft-hub connection as an alternative to key, wedge and groove connections. The friction joint eliminates the joint clearance and provides more precise rotation of the clamped part. Once fixed, the component is capable of transmitting torque while being secured against axial displacement.
Bushes Fields of Use
RCK clamping elements are used in a variety of industrial applications.
They are used to fix all types of V-belt, timing and flat pulleys, sprockets, TB hubs, shaft coupling, drums, flywheels and many other components.
- Clearance elimination provides more accurate rotation of the clamped part
- Even load distribution over the entire circuit
- Simplify synchronization between components that are involved and act as a file
- Increasing the resistance of the drive part of the shaft
- Easy of assembly and disassembly offer the user the opportunity to optimize the assembly and reduce its costs
- Maintenance without having to stop the machine
- Easy availability of spare parts
Clamping Elements Code Description
RCK 11 130 × 180; KLEE 130
RCK 11 - type of clamping elemen;, 130 - inner diameter of the clamping element - hole size (mm); 180 - outer diameter of the clamping element (mm); KLEE - second type of clamping element marking; 130 - inner diameter of the clamping element - hole size (mm)