DHTD Double-Sided Timing Belts
Double-Sided DHTD timing belts have been designed for drives with reversing direction of rotation. They can be used in all performance areas.
The standard design allows economical solutions for double-sided synchronous power transmission in the lower and middle power range. The CXP version has been designed for high power and speed. The CXA version has been developed for high torques.
- Polyamide fabric
- Synthetic rubber teeth
- Glass cord tension member
- Synthetic rubber backing
Belt Fields of Use
The double-sided timing belts are suitable for synchronous drives with same-sense and counterrotating motion. They allow compact space and weight-saving drives with an efficiency of up to 98 %.
They are used in all industrial applications ranging from compact drives in small household appliances, tools, automotive industry to large drives in heavy engineering.
- High transmission power and long life
- Conditionally resistant to oil
- Suitable for tropical climates
- Electrical conductivity according to ISO 9563 for high performance variants
- Temperature range depending on application, from -20 °C to +100 °C
Belt Code Description
DHTD 1200 - D08M - 20
DHTD - profile, 1200 - length in mm, D08M - tooth pitch, 20 - width in mm
Documents for Download
- CONTI SYNCHROTWIN DHTD Data Sheet (pdf, 262.98 kB)
- Catalogue of TYMA Drive Belts (pdf, 6.09 MB)
- Catalogue of ContiTech Timing Belts (pdf, 7.52 MB)