STD Timing Belts
STD CONTI® SYNCHROBELT timing belts are rubber timing belts with STD "Super Torque Drive" profile. The belts enable powerful and reliable solutions in a wide range of performance.
They provide low noise even at high speeds. They are made of highly durable rubber compound with a glass cord tension member. The teeth are protected by a special impregnated fabric. The wide variety of profiles and sizes allows very different applications.
- Polyamide fabric
- Synthetic rubber teeth
- Glass cord tension member
- Synthetic rubber backing
Belts Fields of Use
The STD timing belts are used in all industrial applications, from compact drives in small home appliances to large drives in heavy mechanical engineering.
They are mainly used in textile machines, machine tools, garden equipment, small household appliances, tools etc.
- High transmission power and long life
- Conditionally resistant to oil
- Suitable for tropical climates
- Temperature range depending on application from -20 °C to +100 °C
Belt Code Description
S08M - 1200 - 20
S08M - belt profile STD, 1200 -belt length in mm, 20 - belt width in mm
Non-standard profiles S02M and S03M - on request.
Documents for Download
- CONTI SYNCHROBELT STD Data Sheet (pdf, 340.99 kB)
- Catalogue of TYMA Drive Belts (pdf, 6.09 MB)
- Catalogue of ContiTech Timing Belts (pdf, 7.52 MB)