Inch Sizes Timing Belts
Inch Sizes neoprene timing belts with trapezoidal profile in inches according to ISO 5296. They are the oldest type of drive belts for industrial use.
They enable powerful and reliable drive solutions in the lower and middle power range. They are made of highly durable rubber compound with a glass tension member. The teeth are protected by a special impregnated fabric.
- Polyamide fabric
- Synthetic rubber teeth
- Glass cord tension member
- Synthetic rubber backing
Belt Fields of Use
The neoprene timing belts with trapezoidal profile in inches are used in virtually all industrial applications, especially for the lower and middle performance range.
However, for new designs, HTD and STD profiles are used nowadays as they are able to transmit higher power and torques.
- High transmission power and long life
Conditionally resistant to oil
- Suitable for tropical climates
- Temperature range depending on application, from -20 °C to +100 °C
Belt Code Description
420 H 150
420 - length range in inch x 10 (42.0 inch = 42,0 × 25,4 = 1066.80 mm), H - belt profile, 150 - length range in inch × 100 (1.50 inch = 38.1 mm)
Documents for Download
- CONTI SYNCHROBELT MXL, XL, L, H, XH, XXH Data Sheet (pdf, 407.21 kB)
- Catalogue of TYMA Drive Belts (pdf, 6.09 MB)
- Catalogue of ContiTech Timing Belts (pdf, 7.52 MB)